- Shipping & Delivery
- Payment Methods
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Terms and Conditions
Orders are processed in the order they are received and usually ship within 24 to 72 business hours of receipt, unless otherwise specified. Please keep in mind that if you place your order after 12pm PST on Friday, your order will not process or ship until the following week as some of our offices and distribution centers are not open for business over the weekend. This includes all orders that require expedited shipping. Although most international shipments arrive in 7-10 business days but please allow for up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. For large orders, if there are additional shipping charges, we will email you prior to processing and shipping your order. All unframed calligraphy and painting art works will be packed in mailing tubes. Framed paintings will be carefully wrapped with bubble wrap and packed in boxes with packing peanuts. All orders will be charged for a $35.00 shipping and handling fee.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You may want to contact your local customs office for further information. We will do our best to minimize the custom fee for you.
Damaged artworks must be returned to us prior to processing a claim. Once the claim is processed you will be issued a store credit. If an artwork shipment is lost or damaged during shipping, please inform us via phone, live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have partnered with China Post, United Parcel Service of America (UPS) and United States Post Services (USPS) to provide you with fast and reliable service to anywhere in the world. Just indicate the delivery address when you check out and we'll send you an email to confirm your order. Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures. If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Delivery of oversized items to customers in certain remote locations may not be possible. In these instances, we will contact you to discuss the handling of your order. Orders to small centers or remote locations may require extra shipping time. Most orders are shipped the same day the order is received or on the store's next business day following receipt of the order. In rare circumstance that you do not receive your order within the stipulated period, please inform us via phone, live chat or email at email@example.com
A tracking number will be sent to you in your shipping confirmation email. You can use that tracking number at China Post, United Parcel Service of America (UPS) and United States Postal Service (USPS) websites to track your order.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges are made through the following payment processors: PayPal, Skrill or Google Checkout, and can be made by any credit card that is shown as acceptable on the payment processor’s Website at the time you place your order. We accept money order, and check payments. All www.calligraphyofchina.com payments are processed through our company IZUKEE, Inc. based in San Francisco California.
1. PayPal Payment - If selecting PayPal as the method of payment, once the order is submitted you will be redirected to the PayPal.com web site where an invoice is automatically created. Once we receive payment verification from PayPal, we will email you a confirmation letter.
2. Skrill - If selecting Skrill as the method of payment, once the order is submitted you will be redirected to the moneybookers.com web site where an invoice is automatically created. Once we receive payment verification from Skrill, we will email you a confirmation letter.
3. Google Checkout - If selecting Skrill as the method of payment, once the order is submitted you will be redirected to the moneybookers.com web site where an invoice is automatically created. Once we receive payment verification from Skrill, we will email you a confirmation letter.
4. Western Union - Pay cash for your online purchases at 17,000 banks, credit unions and financial institutions. It's easy! Contact our live chat representative or email us for money transfer information. Payment can be paid at your online banking web site or at over 44,000 participating Western Union® agent locations in the US. Use the Western Union's agent location finder or check Western Union alphabetical list of banks, credit unions and bill pay portals to see if your bank is listed. If your bank is not listed, just check your bank’s website to see if they offer online bill pay – if they do, you can pay with WU® Pay at this bank.
Returns & Replacements
All paintings purchased on our web site for "full price" (without discount) have a 14-day return policy. All sale and/or discounted priced paintings, special order and commissioned paintings are not returnable for exchange or a refund.
Full Price Painting Refund and Exchange Information
Returned paintings must be received in their original condition and must include the original invoice and the certificate of authenticity. Refund amount for full priced paintings is determined by the purchase price minus "all" shipping and handling costs incurred by us and the purchaser, and a 10% restocking fee. Full price paintings that are returned for store credit will not be charged the restocking fee.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any painting. We will not accept returns that do not have a valid RMA number on the return-shipping label.
Terms and Conditions: Click here to view our terms and conditions